Clay Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Clay Electric Cooperative is an incorporated, member-owned, not-for-profit electric power supplier, democratically organized and controlled by those it serves. Formally organized in 1937, the co-op has traditionally been known for its excellent service. The co-op is also a Touchstone Energy cooperative- a national alliance of local, member-owned electric cooperatives committed to high standards of service. Headquartered in Keystone Heights, Florida, the electric co-op is one of the largest in the United States. There are six district offices (Keystone Heights, Orange Park, Lake City, Gainesville, Salt Springs and Palatka).
- Mission: To provide members safe, reliable and affordable electricity with excellent customer service.
- Vision: To be the trusted energy provider that is prepared to embrace opportunities in a changing industry.
- Purpose: To improve the quality of life of our members by delivering safe/reliable electricity.
- The co-op has approximately 183,000 member-owned accounts, & its service area stretches into 14 North Florida counties.
- As a not-for-profit company, the co-op provides service at cost. Its rates are among the most competitive in Florida.