Azalea City Brewing Company
Azalea City Brewing Company is a micro-brewery located in the historic Coca-Cola bottling plant in downtown Palatka. We brew a variety of craft beer on our 7BBL brewhouse, ranging from Bartram Blonde Ale to Coffee Cream Ale to Mud Spring Oatmeal Stout. Our beer is available to go in 32 oz. crowlers, 32 oz. growlers, or 64 oz. growlers. We have a family-friendly taproom and dog-friendly patios. Check out our food trucks and live music on Friday and Saturday nights. Join us for yoga, trivia, line dancing, group bike rides, and other events. Our atrium and taproom are available to rent for private events.
- Craft beer brewed right here in downtown Palatka! 20 beers on tap!
- Family friendly spaces, games. Pets permitted outside.
- Outside patio and semi-open atrium
- Live music Friday and Saturday nights
- Food trucks Friday and Saturday nights